Saturday, December 17, 2011

Vintage Angel Carousel Chimes






I just saw a picture on television of one of these chimes.  The show was taped in Toronto so not local.  When I saw the angels it thrust me back in time when my mom put ours out every Christmas.  My parents always made Christmas such a magical and special time.  I wish I could go back in time to feel the joy I had at Christmas when life was much simpler.  I would love to be able to find one of these chimes.  I want to be reminded of everything my mother did at Christmas from the homemade candies, old tattered ornaments, tinsel garland and a card board fireplace.  I love you mom and dad.

2 comments:

  1. I had one too. I set it up every year at christmas. I recently found ANOTHER one still in the box I would have given you bust sadly somebody threw it away.
    This blog may be quite old but i am writing anyway, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW very familiar with the life and times of you and your little guy as my sister lives a very similar life with my super nephew who is also autistic.

    ReplyDelete