Sunday, November 27, 2011

Creative juices are flowing.........


Here's my official first project I've made using my Cricut Imagine.  I do love this machine.  It is amazing on the capabilites it can do.  I just decided to make custom gift bags for those that purchase some Tickled Pink Bath Product. 
I thought the claw foot bath tub would be a nice touch;)



What I love the most about Chris is that he realize my ideas.  I saw these awesome necklace holders on Pinterest and I just had to make them.  Well two days later and lookie lookie......he did it.  I would've never thought to use this old barn wood.  They look amazing.  We still need to put the hangers on.  I'm going to attach silk ribbon to hang it on the wall.


We tried to make a variety to suit all different taste.


I think the turquoise and clear knobs are my favorite.


Last but certainly not the least is this vintage door hall tree.  Chris is doing an amazing job on this project.  Now he's waiting for me to finish it.  I have to do the painting.  I'm just so nervous that I will screw it up.  I'm going to try and match the finish on the door.  I also still need to get the basket that fit under the bench for storage.  


No comments:

Post a Comment