Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 28, 2010

Good afternooon everyone!  I'm just sitting here on the couch catching up on DVR programs and thinking I'm going to go absolutely out of my mind.  I can't tell you how long its been since I just sat down to do nothing.  I live for these moments of piece and then they come and I don't know what to do with myself.  I've tried building legos for Ty and I can't seem to find all of the parts.  I played Donkey Kong all day yesterday.  Ha ha ha!  Oh and I have been looking up new recipes for bath products.  I also found some beautiful fabric flowers I can't wait to create.  You can put them in your hair or on your clothes etc....  They are amazing.  Oh and I made up some lip balm a couple of days ago and my first batch turned out great.  From all of the research I've done, I guess I was pretty lucky it came out on the first try.  I loved it!  It's very moisturizing.  Who knows I will probably try another batch today and try for and tint.  The scent of the first batch is Lemon Spearmint.  I think todays will be Lime Sage.....hmm but what color?

No comments:

Post a Comment