Wednesday, December 29, 2010

He is sooo FUNNY!

You really have to have a sense of humor when living with autism.  We try to always have lots of humor to our day and Ty brought us quite a bit of laughter tonight.  He has still been working on potty training.  He is doing such a great job and we are very proud of him.  He is now over a week accident free.  Yea for Ty. 
Well this evening he was running around the living room patting his own behind.  I asked if he needed to go pee...."nope I don't think so", so I asked did you pee your pants?  "nope no accidents here".  Chris says do you need to poop?????  He turns to us and says "yes".  Off to the bathroom he went.  From inside the bathroom we hear "no accidents here it was just a SNORT!"  OMG I nearly fell off the couch.  He was trying to say SHART and got his words messed up.  I love that kid.  So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment